HEY THERE


I'm Kenzie! Hanging out with couples on some of the most important days of their life; it's what makes me come alive. I've been photographing weddings and other amazing milestones for three years and I am so thankful for it. I'm newly married to a cutie named Dylan - best dog dad, travel buddy, and husband ever. Come hangout with us (pups are always invited.)

learn more about me

1.


I LOVE what I do. That's why I pour my heart and soul in to each of my client friends and making sure that all of your little moments are captured perfectly. You want images to remember YOUR memories. Real, raw, special moments that mean the world to you. I'm here for it all; belly laughs, wind blown hair, the serious, and the silly.

+ all of the moments in between.

information + faq


COUPLES

ENGAGEMENTS. JUST FOR FUN. ANNIVERSARY. NEW FAMILY.

STARTING AT 250.00

PORTRAITS

BRIDALS. SENIOR. JUST FOR FUN. RELAXED BOUDOIR.

STARTING AT 250.00

INTIMATE GATHERINGS

PLANNING ON HAVING A SMALL INTIMATE GATHERING WITH ONLY YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS AND FAMILY? THIS PACKAGE IS FOR YOU.

STARTING AT 1,400.00

WEDDINGS

YOUR SPECIAL DAY, SURROUNDED BY ALL OF THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW + LOVE.

STARTING AT 2,000.00

Ready to do this?

let's chat

FAQ

I'M READY! WHAT'S THE BOOKING PROCESS?

First, reach out through my contact form! You'll receive an email back from me within 48 hours that includes an information guide where you can read all about the nitty gritty. After chatting and getting to know each other - if you feel like I'm your girl, let me know that you are ready to book! From there, I'll send over a contract along with an online invoice where you can pay your 30% deposit to book your date! Next, the fun part; planning your session or special day!

WHEN WILL WE RECEIVE OUR IMAGES?

I try to get your images back to you as quickly as possible! Sometimes, this means that your images can be ready as soon as the next week! However, peak seasons result in longer turn around times. For that reason, my PROMISED turn around time for mini + full sessions is 2-3 weeks. For weddings + intimate gatherings, the promised turn around time is 2-3 months (as seen in your contract.)

DO YOU OFFER PAYMENT PLANS?

A 30% deposit is required to book your session or wedding date! The remaining 70% is due 1 day before your session date, or 3 weeks before your wedding date. The online invoice can be paid in installments at any time - as long as the invoice is paid in full by the due date! If you are unable to pay the full 30% deposit but would still love to book, reach out to me and we can discuss booking options!

DO YOU TRAVEL?

Heck yes! Where are we going?!